University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session is out and now accessible on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal.
Candidates that made UNIABUJA their institution of choice in the 2019 UTME and participated in the post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status
How to Check UNIABUJA Admission List.
- The first step is to visit the school portal. Go to UNIABUJA admission status checking portal by Clicking Here.
- When the portal loads up, proceed and enter your JAMB registration number in the blank box provided.
- Lastly, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ button to access the UNIABUJA admission status for 2019/2020.
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIABUJA admission status.